Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog 10

My refection on Howard ad.

Writing is a lot of work and it is not easy. Howard had some good details but he need to expanded more. The longer the better. What I am trying to say is if he take his time and explain everything that was going on in the ad. I think it would much better. I had the same problem and it was had breaking out of it. Now, I have the hand of it and I see my essay is getting better.Practice make perfect.

My refection on Nida Safdar ad.

I like reading what ad Nida choose on lips gloss. She got into details and explain everything that was on the ad. I didn't she no grammar problem and her writing is good. I enjoy reading Nida ad and I was hoping for it not to end.

My experience on reading these ad.

I was in ENG 099 for three times in a row because of grammar problems. When i took it for the third time i said to myself, I need to fix the problem I'm having so I can move on to ENG 101 which I did. Going to the writing center help me a lot. I was having the same problem Howard is having in his writing. He doesn't get into details and that what you need to be able to pass ENG 099. Nida writing is perfect in my opinion and she would pass the exit exam if she write the same way she did in the ad she chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment