Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog 4

What is Truman Syndrome?
The meaning of the Truman syndrome according to the web site wisgeek is a form of psychological delusion in which the patient believe that he or she is trapped inside in a reality television show, or that people are monitoring his or her move. In my opinion, the reason most people would have this syndrome is because the world is full of unhappy people. The only way people would be happy is by created a world that doesn’t excite. Sometime I wish my life was a television show because it well be prefect. I won’t be able to stress out or have a nervous breakdown with my everyday life. I think woman is the most people who suffer with this syndrome. The reason I made this statement is because woman enjoy watching soaps. They would never miss a show. While watching these shows in my opinion trigger something in their brain and make them think they are also in the show as well. I feel society is the one at flat because they are the one who are putting this kind of unreal show and people live in a fantasy world. The first reality show that the came out was “The real world” and this was the best thing they would ever bring in the television network. The web site I found my information is www.wisgreek .com/what-is-Truman-syndrome. While reading the information they provide to me made me think differently. I never thought I suffer with this Truman Syndrome at times. When I was a little girl I will imagine being part of the family in the hit show “The Full House”. At times people could act a way watching a television not noticing the Truman Syndrome is coming true. I think this web site is trustworthy because it explains everything briefly and it is easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment