Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog 22: The Comparison of "The Matrix" and "eXisten"

“The Matrix” is one of my favorite movies. It has come to my attention people view this movie differently. In my opinion, the whole concepts of the movie make me think in a couple of years how the world would be like. Cynthia Freeland explains briefly about penetrating the character Keanu played as Neo in the movie “The Matrix”. Cynthia compares “The Matrix and “eXistenZ” and she claims that eXistenZ” is a better film then “The Matrix”. However, I want to disagree with this claim.
In both movies there is a so much you can relate with. In my opinion, “The Matrix” is much better and interesting then “eXistenZ” Both of the movies are between being the real world and reality. They share that whole concept being pug into something. In “The Matrix” the characters have a martial object be hide their head to be connected to the matrix. In “eXistenZ” the way they would get connected to the game is trough their backs. They have a hole in there back, which insert a pug that will connect to the game and deals with the flesh and blood. “eXistenZ” does not make any sense to me at all. I know there is some similarities in both movies but I don’t understand what is the game is all about. “The Matrix” in the other hand people can understand the concept of the movie.
“The Matrix” is basically about machine and agents, which is destroying all human and trying to take over the world. Neo is the main character which is the one who defeating them. Neo was unplugged to save Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment